Our Policy is:
To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
To make sure everyone at Talents Search knows what to do if a complaint is received
To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
To gather information which helps us to improve what we do Definition of a Complaint. (A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Talents Search).
Where Complaints Come from, may come from clients under this procedure. You may wish to use a general statement e.g. any person or organisation who has a legitimate interest in Talents Search.
A complaint can be received verbally, by phone, by email or in writing.
Confidentiality all complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Adopted on: 15/03/2018
Last reviewed: 15/03/2018
Complaints Procedure of Talents Search
Publicised Contact Details for Complaints:
Written complaints may be sent to Talents Search by e-mail at .
Verbal complaints may be made by phone to +447851 827592 or in person to any of organisation staff.
Complaints may arrive through channels publicised for that purpose or through any other contact details or opportunities the complainant may have. Complaints received by telephone or in person need to be recorded. The person who receives a phone or in person complaint should take all relevant details.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint to relevant member of our team, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
3. The Relevant member of our team will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She/he will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within five days of the meeting, relevant member of our team will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she/he has agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, relevant member of our team will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another partner to review his/her own decision.
7. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
Policy dated: March 2018
Next review: March 2021
Reviewed by: Petia Balkanski